May 10
ITS ALL U PASSER-BY! =D
So is your mum doing well you sloppy ass motherfucker. HAHAS! Yes, I said something about your mum, what you gon do about it? You're the one who tried to piss me off telling me I ain't got a mother to celebrate mother's day. BUT TOO BAD, you failed. Guess you're kinda upset about it huh, remember what i say in the previous post, Your mum ain't gonna be around much longer too. HAHAS!So what u gon do now? Tell me. You can't tag anymore, You're just gonna sit infront of your fucking computer reading this shit im typing, BUT you can't voice out anything anymore! hahas! I'll give u a solution, How bout you coming to my face and tell me? hows that? Or are you just too pussy to do so? Hiding behind that "passer-by"nick of yours? HAHAS! And yes, you doubt me being someone who can't rap right? How bout stepping up to me? Diss me! pls! I'll show you what i can do lyrically, I'LL MURDER YOU ON THE SPOT . =D You're just been openly invited by me to diss me infront of my face.
So is your mum doing well you sloppy ass motherfucker. HAHAS! Yes, I said something about your mum, what you gon do about it? You're the one who tried to piss me off telling me I ain't got a mother to celebrate mother's day. BUT TOO BAD, you failed. Guess you're kinda upset about it huh, remember what i say in the previous post, Your mum ain't gonna be around much longer too. HAHAS!So what u gon do now? Tell me. You can't tag anymore, You're just gonna sit infront of your fucking computer reading this shit im typing, BUT you can't voice out anything anymore! hahas! I'll give u a solution, How bout you coming to my face and tell me? hows that? Or are you just too pussy to do so? Hiding behind that "passer-by"nick of yours? HAHAS! And yes, you doubt me being someone who can't rap right? How bout stepping up to me? Diss me! pls! I'll show you what i can do lyrically, I'LL MURDER YOU ON THE SPOT . =D You're just been openly invited by me to diss me infront of my face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home